Friday 26 February 2016

PAPERARTSY TOPIC#4 IMAGE TRANSFER

I have struggled for the longest time with image transfer so I was really pleased to get an opportunity to sort out my issues with it for a piece on the PaperArtsy Blog tonight. While I was researching the process and trying to work out where I've been going wrong I had an idea....



 Check out the PaperArtsy blog to find out how I finally managed to crack this really useful technique using one of my favourite PaperArtsy products. I am so pleased with the results.

Lx

9 comments:

  1. What a brilliantly "out of the box" idea it was too mate

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren, this is a gorgeous project, love your take on image transfer x Kaz X

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great - off to check the blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you totally rocked this technique, so impressed. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very impressive technique and lovely work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Lauren and a very clever way of doing it too,I've not had much success in the past so will try this ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Brilliant tute Lauren! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is brilliant Lauren, great technique.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking fab - off to check it out.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.