Saturday 6 February 2016

NEW PAPERARTSY RELEASES - DARCY WILKINSON

Evening all.  Much excitement this week as Darcy challenged me to find one of my quirky characters using her new release of stamps. Well I didn't have to be asked twice and this is what I came up with...


BIRD BY DAY AND NERD BY NIGHT! This caped crusader is standing by to protect Tilly Tomato Head and maybe even win her heart. Not sure what I'm on about? Well head off to The PaperArtsy Blog  and check out Darcy's launch post to see her fantastic new releases. There are stamps AND there are stencils. Yes! STENCILS!. You won't be disappointed... "Fly you fools" :oD

Lx




5 comments:

  1. love the stamps and really love your nerd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you see these stamps mate! A real eye opener to those who might otherwise just see flowers and butterflies!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete


  3. I love this, it is sweet,
    liian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved Tilly Tomatohead - and SuperBird is another worthy addition to the cast list - fabulous!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.