Friday 23 October 2015

QUICK AND EASY HALLOWEEN CARDS AND BOXES

I love Halloween. Its such fun AND a great excuse to make stuff, so for me it's a win/win. I really can't get enough of Emma Godfrey's fab Halloween stamps at the moment so I knew I wanted to use them for my Halloween trick or treat boxes and cards this year. I've always got a lot to make so they need to be quick and easy. Here's what I came up with.




Cute or what!? I'm so pleased with them.

I usually fill the boxes with a mixture of tricks and treats, so some people will get a trick and some people will get a treat. It makes it much more fun when you don't know what you're going to get and there's usually a bit of bartering goes on afterwards :oD

Lx

8 comments:

  1. FABULOUS monochrome makes missus, should be extremely well received! Guess Archie's in for a "trick" this year then!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fan of Halloween myself mate, but I love the monochrome look of your cards! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They r brilliant! What fab fun designs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous collection of Halloween makes Lauren, spooky but fun and I love the black and white designs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool monochrome look - bet I'd end up with a trick!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous makes Lauren and loving the black and white combo.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the monochrome, really dynamic cards.
    The ghoulish hands are fabulous!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun idea, living the idea if not knowing what you will get in your box!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.