Friday 19 May 2017

PAPERARTSY TOPIC#8 - ASSEMBLAGE

Well hello there. It's been a while hasn't it. I am thrilled to bits to have a project for the current topic at PaperArtsy, which is Assemblage.  Assemblage just happens to be one of my most favourite things so head over to the PaperArtsy blog and check out what I made.  I hope you like it as much as I do.


We'd love it if you felt inspired to enter something for our Assemblage challenge. There is even a prize on offer for one lucky person.

Lx

2 comments:

  1. A lovely assemblage, the shells work a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is FABBYLICIOUS missus, I didn't get notification of your post in my reading list so am late to the party!! I shall go check the PA blog "tout de suite"!!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.