Friday 7 April 2017

PaperArtsy Topic#5 BLUE AND OCHRE

Evening all. Well it's been a while hasn't it. Doesn't time fly when you're having fun! It's been so busy at PAHQ, but with new releases under our belts and Ally Pally this weekend, we are looking forward to being able to share some of the exciting things we've been working on at last.  Honestly, we have SO MUCH GREAT STUFF!

Tonight, I'm pleased to have a project to share on the PaperArtsy Blog for our current topic, which is Blue and Ochre.



Spring is HERE! Time, then, for something bright and cheerful... Here is my ODE TO OCHRE... I hope you'll enjoy it.


There have been so many fabulous projects on the blog for this topic already. I really have found them all so inspiring. I hope you'll drop by and check them out. Find them here on the PaperArtsy Blog.

We are packed and ready for the show at Ally Pally this weekend. SO MUCH GREAT STUFF to share. My wish list is a mile long and I'm really looking forward to seeing everybody there.  Have a great weekend whatever you are doing. If you're going to Ally Pally I hope you'll swing by and say hello.

Lx

6 comments:

  1. You are just so blimmin' inovative - this is FAB-u-LOUS matey, I love it!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops forgot to say (and I know I've already said it but) have a wondrous time at Ally Pally

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this so much!! Great to see you at AP today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw and loved this over at PA - and just seen you in action in some Ally Pally photos - looks like a great time was had by all. Just as well I was in the wrong country - I'd have no money left!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lauren, just wanted to tell you that I didn't had time so far to see this in details on PA's blog (but saw it quickly somewhere I think, and hadn't forgotten it!!! :D)
    Now it's done... Just a marvellous project that I LOVE to bits, up to the tiniest detail :-)
    Thanks! and I hope you have had a good time at Ally Pally! :D
    Hugs from France
    Corinne X

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Lauren, this is fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.