Tuesday 17 May 2016

LITTLE JoFY ROBOT ATC

Just a bit of fun to share with you today. I love these cute little robots by Jo Firth Young for PaperArtsy. I thought they would work really well on the acrylic atc's from That's Crafty and I must say I wasn't disappointed.



The background is Fresco Paint stencilled with That's Crafty's Dinky Cogs Stencil and I used a combination of Fresco Paints and Posca pens for the colouring (together, of course, with my Glossy Accents and Glitter Glue) to make this little nugget of fun. I'm really pleased with it and I love the way the stamping on the back shows through to the front of the ATC in places. One of the joys of working with a transparent substrate.

Lx

11 comments:

  1. Your ATC is splendid, loving the background but the little robot is fabbylicious!

    Happy Tuesday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fast becoming the Queen of Acrylic, Lauren ;) another fab creation
    Hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Lauren and they are brilliant.so sorry for not having been around for a while and you did fabulous on the TVs
    X catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jo's robot - and he's perfect on the acrylic atc

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, love it all x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Lauren, such a fab background for the little robot.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, thought I'd left a comment before ..... must be my age!!! Your robotic ATC is just fabulous mate. Loving the mix of background colours but the star IS the little robot!

    Have a great weekend

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Remembered where I left the comment I THOUGHT I'd left here mate ... FB!!! Can you say DOH!!!!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahaaa! Mystery solved. You know, I do that ALL the time. Thanks matey. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cute little robot is perfect for an acrylic ATC - love the effects here.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.