Wednesday 9 December 2015

PAPERARTSY TOPIC - CHRISTMAS CARDS AND GIFTS

Evening everybody

Christmas is fast approaching and there's a new topic at the PaperArtsy Blog of Christmas Cards and Gifts.  I've been saving this project up since I bought Lin Brown's gorgeous plate of ELB23 stamps on their release back in the summer. As I was gazing lovingly at them I spotted a little birdie hiding amongst all the beautiful flowers. A rare but highly prized breed - the (lesser spotted) PATwit :oD


Go on, give a home to a PATwit this Christmas.... You can find detailed step outs for your very own PATwit at the PaperArtsy Blog this evening as part of the current topic

Lx


7 comments:

  1. I would definitely give a lesser spotted PATwit a home at any time of the year :-) This is such an incredible project. You are so artistic to see this from the stamps you used. Fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, love it, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Lauren - I love your PATwit.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I may have seen one in my garden!!! FAB project btw mate

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I (bird)spotted him over at PA - an absolute treat!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulously whimsical and super cute!

    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.