Thursday 3 December 2015

ARTISTIC OUTPOST ATB

When I saw these greyboard panels at I knew they would be perfect for an Artist's Trading Box.

I set my heart on using some lovely winter themed stamps by Artistic Outpost (I used Midwinter and  and Snowy Woods (sorry, I couldn't find a link for this one). I added some lovely moulded snowflakes I made with a Forget Me Not mould by WOW and Tim Holtz's gorgeous Tattered Pinecones






I used the white Dylusions spray for a smattering of snow...



A bit of icy crackle....



Feels like Christmas is really on it's way...

Lx

8 comments:

  1. It certainly IS beginning to look a lot like Christmas with your fabby cube missus, love your treatment of this cube

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is gorgeous! Love all the different elements x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project! Fab! Knew you wouldn't be able to resist not trying a atb for long x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful wintry ATB, Lauren. I just love those AO stamps - especially the Snowy Woods ones... you've reminded me to get them inky some time very soon. And the topping is gorgeous with the pine cones, vivid greenery and fab crackly letters. I love it!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Lauren, beautiful details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This just looks fabulous Lauren and very textural. Great project. Sorry for not having been around much lately and hope your ok
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.