Tuesday 11 November 2014

One little, two little....

Couldn't wait to get another angel finished...


I think there really needs to be another one but maybe a little break for some papercrafting is needed.... IF I can tear myself away from my sewing machine that is :oD

Must be something in the air today... Two is the magic number by all accounts. I had TWO visitors on the sofa this morning. Looks like evil is catching ;oD Seems Harvey just couldn't resist jumping up to join Miss Luna for some sneaky snoozing in the sunshine; and DON'T THEY LOOK COMFY...!? Tsk Tsk...


Lx

5 comments:

  1. no, NO, NO break! Keep on sewing, these are awesome. I love to see what you sew, you always surprise me. I watched the Sewing Bee CIN special the other day (i missed it when it aired) it was fab! If you didn't see it, you must (You Tube).
    All good things come in two's hu? :)
    Katie xx
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, Lauren, you're really on a roll with these

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh they are super and two-s are definitely a good number. Hope you didn't want to sit on the sofa today- lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your second angel Lauren, the gingham looks fabulous.
    Perhaps they are keeping the sofa warm for you!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful pair of Angels.......... and the two you stitched are gorgeous too !!!!! LOL

    Bet the two norty scamps were only pretending to snooze so you didn't sweep them off the sofa ha ha.

    luv
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.