Sunday 25 June 2017

NEW ELENAZINSKI ART RELEASES AT PAPERARTSY

 Check out these amazing new releases from the lovely ElenaZinski Art for PaperArtsy here on the PaperArtsy Blog

ZA13
{Zinski Art: Set 13}

ZA14
{Zinski Art: Set 14}

ZA15
{Zinski Art: Set 15}

Zinski Minis (we call them Zinis)
{ 8 credit card sized stamps: ZN09, ZN10, ZN11, ZN12, ZN13, ZN14, ZN15, ZN16 }



Elena is sharing her artwork this evening and very kindly allowed me to make something for her post. I had in my mind a journal page that looked a bit like a photograph. Say Cheese!

I do hope you'll nip along to the PaperArtsy blog and leave Elena a comment.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lx

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy.. How adorable..!! How am I ever to mount up my stamp fund when i'm tempted by such goodness!! Thank you for sharing Lauren.. Off I pop.. Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a fun new range of stamps and I LOVE what you did with them matey

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a joy to see the Zinskis in your hands... loved this over at PA alongside Elena's fab samples.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.