Wednesday 19 August 2015

FUN WITH GELS AND MEDIUMS AT PAPERARTSY

I hope you've been keeping an eye on the PaperArtsy blog. If not you've missed out on some really fantastic techniques with an extensive array of Gels and Mediums. I think I can honestly say this has been one of the most inspiring topics on the PA Blog so far this year.  There seems to be no limit to what you can do with these amazing products and I've been gripped by what can be achieved.

Here is a quick peek at my own humble offering using a selection of my favourite Gels and Mediums, some gorgeous JOFY stencils and stamps and lovely Fresco Finish paints. Full step outs and all the links can be found at the PaperArtsy Blog, as always.



The fabulous acrylic tag was cut to order by the lovely Graham at That's Crafty. (Thanks Graham. I think I'm addicted :oD)  If you fancy playing with acrylic yourself That's Crafty offer a range of items and will cut to order if you don't see what you want.

Thanks for looking. I hope I've given you some ideas for your own projects. If not then please do check out Leandra's inspiration posts and the truly brilliant work of the PA Design Team. There's bound to be something there to tempt you.

Lx



4 comments:

  1. This is stunning Lauren, worth all the planning and thought you 'clearly' put into it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lauren, such beautiful colours and great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great idea and such a funky tag! Just been admiring this over at PA.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another very creative make from you, Lauren, love that colour combo and stencil too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.