Wednesday 29 October 2014

It's Grim and Grey so there's Time to Play!!!

...yes, you did hear me right. It's been grim and grey outside ALL flippin day BUT on the bright side this means I can't see to paint and it's too yuk to go out anywhere much sooooooo it seemed like the perfect excuse to have a lie in, stay indoors for a much needed 'jama day, and I've been playing with my new Whipper Snapper Snowies since breakfast. Even broke out some Basic Grey Christmas papers I've been saving... Yeeha!

Here's my first card. I just LOVE this little guy...


Oh yes! It's goodbye to Quick and Simple; Glitter and Glossies have been deployed and I am a happy little crafter once more ...

Hope you're having a great day too.

Lx

8 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS, Lauren, really pretty and so lush with the ribbon and twinkle

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab to see the 'normal' Lauren cards are still around (quick and easy/cas ones are superb too but I like seeing all of them!).;-)
    Great image and those papers are lovely. I can see why you have being saving them. Would love to have a PJ day... horrid and wet :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I LOVE him - he is fabby and the card is super blingtastic! Just what you need ona grey day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Lauren, your little snowman is adorable, and the frosty white glitter letters ae perfect! What a fun card. Nicely done!!!!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful Christmas card Lauren, I love your fun snowman and fabulous papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always were my favourite glitter girl.xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is it with Basic Grey papers? I have a bunch from the Craft Bubble days I still feel like I "need" to hoard! Loving those alphas.
    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These Snowies are sooooooo gorgeous, I wouldn't want to waste time getting out of my jamies before playing with them, in fact I could image me being up half the night colouring these fabby chappies. We all need damp and dark days so we can brighten them up with amazing crafting like this.

    luv
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.