Monday 9 June 2014

...and a little bit of nonsense..

What to do with all those teeny tiny scraps of fabric you get... Well how about a cute little rag dolly



I saw the pattern a few weeks ago and HAD to have it. She's by Soudough Dumpling and her name is Sally. Too impatient to wait until I got all the right bits, I raided my stash and managed to cobble together a little friend for Sally when I finally get around to getting the right components. The only thing I couldn't find was something to make pads for the rabbit's feet with but I can always go back to them later.

Love her little pantaloons. They're so cute!


Lx

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable Lauren - I foresee a few more of these, over time!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is fabby - love her rabbit too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely cuter than cute -Wow! Oh my Laure, Sally has stole my ♥! Look what you've been up to, I have such a huge smile on my face right now. What an awesome project.
    Katie x
    P.S I emailed you the deets of the icing tip you requested but it got returned to me, so I guess I have an old email address. The tip I used is the Wilton 1M. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable Lauren and the little pink rabbit is so cute, you must have so much patience, she looks really complicated.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my....you super talented woman....This is amazeballs.xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.