Thursday 20 October 2016

CHOOSE HAPPY!

Morning all

Just a very quick journal page using more stamps from ElenazinskiArt for PaperArtsy and one of Emma Godfrey's great go to sentiments, which are a staple item in my kit. I haven't worried too much about the finishing on this one (good therapy for me as I tend to agonise over such things). It was really just about getting some ideas down on paper. I've left space to add a few bits if the mood takes me....





I made the houses using the square border from ZA03. All I needed to do was add a roof to each square.

I think the little girl looks like she could be holding something... I haven't decided what yet. Balloons are a fairly obvious choice, or maybe flowers...   I may also add some raindrops over daddy monster's head...

Lx

8 comments:

  1. Morning mate, fab project shared with us today .. those clouds look like puppies fighting under a blanket ... maybe that's just me!! All great stuff missus and your colouring's brill!

    Happy Thursday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm now convinced that these stamps were made especially for you, fab make
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've used the monsters, they are amazing and so is your page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just fabulous - love those stamps!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking at this certainly makes me happy :)
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inspired work with Elena's fabulous characters - this is definitely a happy page.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.