Friday 18 March 2016

PAPERARTSY TOPIC #4 ART DOLLS

Well hello again. Time sure flies by doesn't it. I can't believe we're halfway through March already. Can you?

I am LOVING the current topic at PaperArtsy. Art dolls have always fascinated me and there are so many different ways to make them. It's my turn to host tonight's blog post and I've made a chipboard doll using some of my favourite Squiggly Ink stamps. Here's a sneaky peak at my project. For full step outs you can head over to the PaperArtsy Blog. I hope you enjoy it.


8 comments:

  1. Looking awesome missus ... off to check out the PA blog

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did enjoy it Lauren, I love your Quirky style too ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this! Clever lady! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks interesting Lauren, just popping over for a closer look.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking amazing - I'm hopping! Sorry to be somewhat absent lately... we're even working 2 - 11pm today so just time to dash round and wish you a happy Easter!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good Lauren,

    lilian

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.