Friday 10 July 2015

DRAGONS DREAM TIO #195 - No 1

It's been a busy couple of weeks so I was disappointed to time out on last week's Dragon's Dream Tag It On Challenge :o(  This week, however, I'm getting my tag in nice and early.

I couldn't resist a bit of fun with this one so I dug out one of my favourite PaperArtsy stamps - the fabulous bus - and got to work with a quote from one of my favourite films. It made me smile and I hope it makes you smile too.


Check out the lovely stencilled herringbone bricks.


It's one from a new range of great mini-stencils at That's Crafty (my fab local craft emporium). I believe they are being released this month. I'm already addicted :oD  They're the perfect size for tags and ATC's

Lx

8 comments:

  1. FABULOUS tag mate .... is that a recollections splatter from Michaels I spy too?

    KAthyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Brilliant quote mate, on an equally brilliant tag! Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the challenge, Lauren! I love your quote and the design on the tag too! Your work is always so exciting and such fun! I have been giggling about your comments on my blog too! Now when are the meetings scheduled for those support groups? I really need to attend both - the numbers and the 'Ladies with Lids'. My family are tearing their hair out about lid hoarding! Thank you for dreaming with the Dragons and getting your tag in so early this time! Lovely to see you here. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant Lauren, so many fabulous details - a wonderful tag.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tag!! This is awesome-I love the gears and arrows and the whole thing-very cool! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving sweet comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is brilliant, wonderful tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, brilliant! Love the grungy look, great embellishing - and I'm sure that London double-decker will get us to Mordor no problem.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.